Would you like to learn more about how to bid?
This seminar/webinar is designed for participants who are ready for a more detailed overview of the bidding process and provides key information to help you bid on opportunities, including:
- the different types of solicitation documents
- the main elements of a solicitation document and how to respond to them
- how bids are evaluated and suppliers are selected
- how to follow-up after receipt of the bidding process results
- best practices, tips and suggestions
For more information, please contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) - Atlantic Region at 902-426-5677 or 1-800-811-1148 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Note: It is mandatory to attend the seminar/webinar "Doing Business with the Government of Canada" before attending any other seminar/webinar.
Wed, 05/31/2017 -
10:00 to 12:00 (Atlantic Daylight Time)