The Association of the United States Army’s (AUSA) Annual Meeting is the largest landpower exposition and professional development forum in North America. Taking place over three days, the Annual Meeting is designed to deliver the Army’s message by highlighting the capabilities of Army organizations and presenting a wide range of industry products and services. AUSA accomplishes this task throughout the entire event by providing informative and relevant presentations on the state of the Army, panel discussions and seminars on pertinent military and national security subjects, and a variety of valuable networking events available to all that attend.
AUSA’s Annual Meeting includes the total Army— Regular Army, Guard, Reserve, civilians, and family members. It is one of the three key communication platforms employed by the Army to educate and inform government, academic, civic, and veteran advocates and leadership on Army priorities and issues impacting today’s Army.
- CONNECT WITH OVER 26,000 REGISTRANTS from all over the world, including senior Army leaders and top Industry members.
- NETWORK WITH FELLOW INDUSTRY LEADERS on the show floor and during our exclusive social events.
- GAIN KNOWLEDGE AND INSIGHT INTO THE ARMY’S NEEDS so that your business can continue to help the Army be successful in today’s ever-changing and demanding world.
- MEET HIGH QUALITY LEADS AND INTERNATIONAL CONTACTS in your booth and throughout the entire meeting.
- ATTEND EXCLUSIVE, WORLD-CLASS VIP RECEPTIONS AND EVENTS with fellow industry colleagues and socialize with members of the Military.
- SHOWCASE AND LAUNCH NEW PRODUCTS directly to the people who use them, face-to-face.