Lina Daker (Lina.Daker@international.gc.ca) and Alex Chen (new Trade Commissioner responsible for the Aerospace sector at the Consulate General of Canada to the UAE in Dubai) - Alex.Chen@international.gc.ca will be responsible for supporting Canadian company participation at the November 12-16 Dubai Air Show. This is the world’s third largest aerospace event and the signature aerospace event in the Middle East and North Africa region. This year, the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) is offering Canadian companies exhibiting at and visiting the Dubai Air Show:
· Private Meeting Space: The TCS is sponsoring a private meeting room in the Canada Pavilion for Canadian companies to use on a first-come-first-serve basis;
· Networking: A stand-up reception will be held on Tuesday, November 14 at the Canada Pavilion to connect companies to key aerospace contacts in the UAE and the Middle East and North Africa region;
· Market Intelligence: The TCS is organizing a private, aerospace sector briefing on Monday, November 13; and
· Exposure: They will print a brochure showcasing the capabilities of all interested Canadian exhibitors and attendees to the show and also display their logos outside the TCS meeting room.
Please note two deadlines:
· Monday, October 9, 2017 – Confirmed exhibitors and attendees must send their logos in EPS vector or AI format with a transparent background in order to be featured outside the TCS meeting room; and .
· Saturday, October 14, 2017 – Confirmed exhibitors and attendees must send their company profiles (attached) to Alex and Lina in order to participate in any of the above activities.