Atlantic Region – Halifax, Nova Scotia January 23rd & 24th, 2018
The Government of Canada is hosting a series of four regional Marine Industry workshops with the objective to:
- Inform the development of a national strategy for the Federal Government’s sustainment requirements (includes repair, refit and maintenance and in-service support);
- Inform the development of a national strategy for the Federal Government’s SVC requirements (those with less than 1,000 tonnes of displacement); and
- Collaboratively explore opportunities to streamline and modernize the procurement process.
An integral part of the workshop, as it goes hand in hand with the development of these national strategies, includes the continued effort to better streamline and modernize procurement processes.
The next scheduled regional Maritime Industry Workshops for consultation with Atlantic province companies will be:
- January 23, 2018 - Day 1: Small Vessel Construction workshop
- January 24, 2018 - Day 2: Sustainment workshop
Both workshops will be held at the Halifax Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Conference Center, 1496 Hollis Street, Halifax, (NS) B3J 3Z1.
Should you wish to attend, please complete the online registration forms. Please note that space is limited. You are invited to submit your registration by Januray 8, 2018. PSPC will confirm participation by email by January 10, 2018.
For any technical issues, please contact Marc Baril at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (581) 997-2130.