The AFCEA West 2018 conference is the premier Sea Services event. It:
- focusses on C4ISR needs and capabilities;
- involves military, government, industry and academia;
- features emerging systems, platforms, technologies and networks;
- offers an engaging program with speakers detailing requirements and innovations;
- is co-sponsored by AFCEA International and the U.S. Naval Institute;
- attracts leaders from many U.S. DoD agencies: NSA, SPAWAR, USCG, USMC, USN; and
- includes a trade show featuring defense, C4ISR & cyber security capabilities.
The program is offered to a maximum of 8 Canadian SMEs and will include the following elements:
Pre-conference tailored coaching & mentoring, offered through local expert defense consulting firm;
Basic technology assessment;
Complimentary breakfast & briefing session with Canadian Commercial Corporation (CCC) officials during the conference;
A minimum of 3 pre-arranged meetings through a Business-to-Business matchmaking program;
Complimentary participation and corporate visibility at the Canada Networking Reception (OMNI Hotel);
Access to a discounted rate when flying to San Diego with Air Canada (use code ZYDPNTC1 ).
For more information or to register to participate in activities offered on the Government of Canada program, please contact: Frederic Fournier, Head of Office, Consulate of Canadaate of Canada in San Diego (firstname.lastname@example.org).
About AFCEA: The Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA) was established in 1946. It is a nonprofit membership association serving the military, government, industry and academia as an ethical forum for advancing professional knowledge and relationships in the fields of communications, information technology, intelligence, and security. AFCEA has more than 35,000 members worldwide.