ACADA is very pleased to be collaborating with 5th Canadian Division Support Base Gagetown to bring its 2018 Defence Trends Symposium to the Base May 8-9, 2018.
The Defence Trends Symposium is an annual event aimed at connecting senior military personnel, Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) from Atlantic Canada and abroad, prime contractors and OEMs, and key government/program stakeholders with one another.
- Understand trends and procurement needs of the Canadian Armed Forces.
- Learn about supply chain opportunities and programs/services to facilitate engagement.
- Gain knowledge and insights relative to science and technology trends, requirements, and opportunities for collaboration.
- Meet face to face with Prime Contractors, Regional Firms, and Government partners through the B2B/B2G program.
- Network with participating stakeholders/members of ACADA.
Further program details and registration coming soon!
“The new Defence Policy; ‘Strong, Secure, Engaged’ is Canada’s commitment to invest in our military service men and women and to ensuring our forces are equipped with modern defence capabilities. On the occasion of our 60th Anniversary at Base Gagetown, we are very honoured to be hosting conference attendees for the Annual Defence Trends Symposium in 2018 to bring together key stakeholders to discuss the trends and requirements of our Canadian Military and those solutions and capabilities our industry has to offer.”
Col. K.E. Osmond, Commander, 5th Canadian Division Support Base