Back to Job Postings
Action Aero Inc.: Repair and Overhaul Technician
Last Updated: Avr 12th, 2022
Company Information: Action Aero Inc. specializes in the overhaul and repair of fuel, oil, and air related engine accessories installed on the PT6A, PT6T, PW100, JT15D and RR250 engines
Main Responsibilities: Technicians must verify incoming components and be familiar with all aspects governing the maintenance of aircraft components as per Transport Canada and the Federal Aviation Authority. Specific training on components will be provided.
- Disassembly of aircraft components
- Cleaning of aircraft components
- Detailed measurement and inspection parts
- Follow and understand manuals, drawings, service bulletins, flowcharts and other OEM data
- Assembly of components
- Testing and calibration of components
- Troubleshoot aircraft components
- Lockwire of components
- Complete paperwork according to Quality Assurance Program
- Follow all aspects of quality system
- Participate in Six sigma process improvement initiatives
- Able to read and comprehend documents
- Basic mathematics skills
- Customer contact skills
- Must be able to operate a computer
- Attention to details
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- Aerospace background preferred and would be an asset
- Minimum grade 12
- Preferred certificate from Holland College Gas Turbine, Electromechanical, or small engine repair training and would be an asset
- Experience in factory environment considered an asset.
If you feel you meet these requirements and wish to apply, please submit your resume quoting the position title to Tammy Hunt by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions regarding this position please call 902-314-6643 ext. 57.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.