Back to Job Postings
AGB Products Inc.: Director of Operations
Last Updated: Mar 15th, 2023
AGB is a third-generation family-owned metalworking and manufacturing company with over 100 years of experience. It is distinguished by the quality of its work by accompanying the customer from the product design to the shipment of the finished product.
The Director of Operations reports to the General Manager and is responsible for developing a production strategy in line with the company’s mission and vision. Ensure the execution of this strategy so that the company manufactures according to projected revenues and achieves projected gross profit margins.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage the production process
- Supervise the various production teams
- Ensure compliance with operational guidelines and standards
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Manage several steps from procurement to delivery of the finished product
- Supervise the daily operations of the organization.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy to develop the business
- Coordinate and manage key performance indicators (KPI), budget, management meetings, continuous improvement development, and administration department and quality system (ISO).
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Engage in key or targeted decisions and planning.
- Oversee key hiring and project grant programs.
- Communicate strategy and results to employees.
- Report key results to the management committee and relevant teams.
Skills and qualities required:
- Organized and rigorous
- Canadian resident or work permit in Canada
- Good communicator & diplomat
- A natural leader and team player
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Enjoys challenges and being in action
- Ability to coordinate and manage projects
- Ability to adapt and learn
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in business management or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft suite.
- Knowledge of management and planning.
- Bilingual in French and English (spoken and written).
Work hours and pay:
- 44 hours per week
- Weekly pay
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and pension funds available
Please send your resume as soon as possible: Human Resources Manager by email: [email protected]
For more information please contact 506-235-2243
Full-time, Permanent Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 per year depending on experience and academic background.
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Vacation and Compensatory Leave
- Company events
- Flexible Hours
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group RRSP
- Pension Plan
- On-site Parking
- Monday to Friday
- Possible overtime when needed
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (Desirable)
- Experience: Management: 3 years (Desirable)
St-Quentin NB, Canada.