Home » Job Postings » Operative Logistics, Warehouse (Storekeeper)
Last Updated: Mar 1st, 2023
Ensure the accurate tracking of inventory within the manufacturing facility. Complete documentation of material being shipped and received. Create production kits. Participate in cycle counts to ensure continued inventory accuracy.
Reports to: Operations Manager
• Demonstrable experience in stores environment within manufacturing or defense.
• Military Occupational Structure Identification – 00168 Supply Technician encouraged to apply.
• Excellent communication skills must be able to be demonstrated.
• Forklift qualification desirable but not essential.
• Certified in Dangerous Goods handling preferred.
• Computer literate with good numeric skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and able to establish logical practical solutions.
• Accuracy and a keen attention to detail.
• A strong communicator, able to work well in a team.
• Experience of inputting and using business systems e.g. ERP.
• Excellent MS Excel Skills.
• Experience of international shipping, logistics or freight forwarding gained within a busy and challenging business environment.
• Understanding of lean manufacturing principles including 5S, Kanban and SMED.
• Must be eligible to meet requirements of export control and security regulations including Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP) and Canadian government security clearances.