Back to Job Postings
Compusult Limited: Procurement & Marketing Administrator
Last Updated: Jan 23rd, 2023
We are looking to add a team member who is enthusiastic about working in the high-tech industry! The primary purpose of this position will be focused on business growth.
What’s you’ll bring:
- Degree or diploma in business, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Exceptional organizational skills that demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written, with internal and external contacts
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to working with a cooperative team
- Proficient IT skills
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Strong understanding of social channels
- Ability to be able to prioritize work based on changing priorities and deadlines
- An understanding of office administration
- Canadian citizenship
Duties for this position include:
- Administration and marketing of Compusult’s Procurement Opportunity Delivery System (PODS)
- Participate in the development of proposals from bid decision to submission
- Coordinating the timely delivery of procurement opportunities
- Proactively identify relevant project references, resumes, and/or corporate information
- Assisting with tradeshow and industry events
- Supporting the administrative team
- Possible travel required
- Previous experience working in the IT industry
- Previous experience in marketing communications and procurement
- Knowledge of the Sage50 Accounting system
This is a permanent, full-time position that offers an excellent benefits package.
The successful candidate must have Canadian citizenship and willing to undergo a security screening process. Also, must be available to work at our Mount Pearl office location, as this is not a remote-working position.
You must have Canadian citizenship to be eligible for this position.
You must be eligible for Canadian security clearance.
You must be open and available to travel nationally and internationally, as required.