Incorporated in 2004, KMS continues to provide marine refits and related repairs throughout Atlantic Canada by offering full fabrication, mechanical, machining, and hydraulic support service to both offshore and onshore for Oil and Gas clients and all types of vessels in the marine industry.
- Certified to carry out Pressure Piping Fabrication and Repairs,
- Mechanical, Hydraulic & HVAC Repairs (Fan units in general),
- Carbon, Stainless Steel and Aluminum Metal Fabrication and Repairs,
- Equipped with 8’x20′ cutting table and 12’press break and shear,
- Machining services – mills, lathes & off-site line boring
- Fabrication of compression, extension and torsion springs.
- Canadian Welding Bureau Registered Company, certified to both 47.1 & 47.2.
- KMS is certified by the Province of Nova Scotia to perform regulated work on pressure items
- CSA B51, B52, ASME code 531.1, B31.3, B31.5 & NBIC Section NB-23
- CSA Standard W47.1 & W47.2
- WCB Safety Certified Audit Standard