(10 Akerly Boulevard, Unit 19, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, B3B 1J4)
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual who would like to join our production team at GeoSpectrum Technologies Inc. (GTI) 10 Akerley Boulevard, Unit 19, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, B3B 1J4. GTI specializes in underwater acoustic transducers and systems and has been recognized as a leading provider of specialized surveillance software for a variety of applications including military sonar (multistatic-active, passive, mine hunting), marine mammal monitoring, and ocean observation. GTI’s ability to provide integrated, end-to-end sonar systems and winch and handling systems sets us apart from the rest.
- High School Diploma.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Hardworking and motivated.
- Organized in approach.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Strong time management skills.
- Assembles product parts by hand; uses a variety of hand tools to fasten, attach and secure parts; uses power tools to solder, drill and attach parts; uses various chemicals, adhesives and compounds to encapsulate, bond or clean parts.
- Observes and removes products or parts that do not meet quality standards.
- Affixes labels, company logos and other exterior details to products and packs up completed products and prepares them for shipment.
- Ensures that workstation is clean and free of hazardous materials. Cleans and maintains equipment. Ensures production floor is kept clean and tidy. Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Monitors equipment to ensure that products are being assembled properly.
- Reports problems with production equipment and machinery to immediate supervisor or appropriate personnel.
- Inspects incoming parts, sub-assemblies and assembled products to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Responsible to unload, unpack and organize incoming shipments.
- Works productively and efficiently to the production schedule to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Reports any and all issues to immediate supervisor.
- Utilizes a variety of test, measurement equipment in the verification of product specifications.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Maintains inventory supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels and informing appropriate personnel of shortages.
- Reads and interprets relevant documents such as drawings, assembly procedures and Bills of Material.
- Operates high pressure equipment in a safe manner, adhering to all safety precautions and procedures.
- Full time hours – Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent working environment.
GTI is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in joining our team please provide your resume to email@example.com