With approximately 140 attendees and more than 140 B2B/B2G meetings we can proudly say the 2017 Defence Trends Symposium was a tremendous success! We would like to thank our attendees, speakers, sponsors, and planning committee members for their participation and contribution to this year's event.
Presentations Now Available!
- DND Procurement Briefings (Navy, Army, Air Force), Commodore Simon Page
- Base Gagetown: Overview and Opportunities for Contracted Services, Colonel Keith Osmond
- Science, Technology and Knowledge Advantage for Canada's Defence & Security, Dr. Camille Boulet (English / French)
- Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) Overview and Industry Sucess Stories, Glenn Chamberlain
- Technology & Innovation Showcase
- DEFSEC Atlantic, Colin Stephenson
- Department of National Defence/Canadian Armed Forces Network Operations Centre, Sergeant Don Dorey
- Canadian Coast Guard Procurement Briefing, Chris Henderson
- Programs & Services to Facilitate Canadian Armed Forces/Industry Workforce Engagement
- Canadian Forces Liaison Council (CFLC), LCdr Derek Vallis
- Canada Company, Dwayne Cormier