JOB POSTING (English)
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the CEO will oversee the day to day operations of the Charlo airport while pursuing business opportunities and undertaking marketing/communication activities to increase the use of the Airport and generate revenue.
The Charlo Regional Airport Authority is seeking for a highly motivated result oriented individual with business insight, good judgment, able to take initiative, work independently without direct supervision, handle multiple projects or tasks simultaneously, build effective working relationships while attaining objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Overall, manage the Human, Material and Financial resources of the Airport. Manage the day to day operations of the Airport
· Develop and implement an overall business development and marketing/communications strategy for Airport. Following Board approval, elaborate an annual Action Plan, to include:
· seeking private business opportunities / seeking governmental business opportunities
· budget for development and marketing activities & initiatives
· Work and communicate effectively with the Airport Authority Board of Directors.
· Facilitate Board and Committee meetings. Update Action Plan and reports for Board and Committee and Board. Prepare and monitor budget. Recommend appropriate course of action.
· Work with Board’s Opportunities committee in order to pursue and identify potential opportunities
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Board of Directors
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
· Ideally, A degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or other closely-related field and experience in a related field OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ideally, excellent working knowledge and communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and French.
· Knowledge of professional business development & marketing methods, principles and techniques as needed to develop effective business development, marketing strategies.
· Ability to prepare and manage a budget and develop proposals for funding as needed to ensure that adequate funds are available for the business development activities.
· Experience or knowledge in airport operations would be an asset.
· Must possess a valid driver's license and be available to conduct business travel.
Interested parties must state qualifications and salary/compensation expectations and may apply by August 25,2017 by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.