Be heard Become an active member of ACADA by joining: Board of Directors, Provincial Councils or Sectoral Committees (marine, aerospace, land and innovation).
Information Receive important industry information, knowledge and updates via e-communication and hosted events.
Connections Access and introductions to government partners, military, prime contractors, OEMs and other industry players.
Promotion Champion industry capabilities to federal and provincial governments, military, national and global industry decision makers.
Events Participate in training workshops, seminars, information sessions, industry days, networking, international trade missions, local ACADA signature events.
Savings Preferred rates on ACADA events and activities.
Industry Membership (Category A): Core industry members or those directly involved in producing products/services for the aerospace, defence or security industries (in Atlantic Canada).
$250* (1-10 employees)
$500* (11-20 employees)
$850* (21-50 employees)
$1,100* (51-100 employees)
$1,500* (100+ employees)
Industry Membership (Category B): Core industry membership category for supportive OEMs/Primes (outside of Atlantic Region, but within Canada).
Associate Membership: Support organizations, government, and companies that are not directly involved in the A&D industry such as academia, professional services/consulting, government agencies, and other businesses.
Get started now
who we are
- We represent +150 members
- Pan-Atlantic industry association
- Regional voice of aerospace, defence & security industry in Atlantic Canada
- SME focused: 85% of our members employ less than 100 people
- Regional specializations: shipbuilding, sensor technologies, MRO, in-service support, manufacturing, cybersecurity, training & simulation
- Atlantic Canada employs 14% of total Canadian defence industry and 13% of total Canadian aerospace industry
- Atlantic Canada employs 10,000+ aerospace and defence employees
- Generate +$1.5B in revenue
what we do
- Career fairs
- High school outreach
- ACADA career app
- Industry days
- International trade missions
- ACADA-organized conferences
- Academia-industry partnerships
- R&D collaboration
- Capacity-building training
- Information sessions
- Professional development
- ACADA capability guide
- ACADA website
- Social media (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Economic impact study
- Membership in national associations
- Provincial and federal government engagement