Is your company interested in exporting its services to the European Union (EU)?
If so, you are invited to join the free business workshop for small and medium‑sized enterprises (SMEs) on the Canada‑European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA), an engaging virtual event led by Canada’s Chief Trade Commissioner, Sara Wilshaw, where Canadian businesses will
learn more about:
- why the EU is a market with tremendous opportunities for service exporters
- how to take advantage and make the most out of available business opportunities in the EU through CETA
- how to capitalize on resources, programs and services offered by the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) and partner organizations
The workshop will feature:
- table discussions with experts in EU markets
- information on the benefits of CETA for services exporters and the opportunities
- networking and a virtual exhibition space
Date: December 8, 2021
Discover how to use CETA to increase your competitiveness abroad. Register now.
You’re ready to grow. We’re ready to help.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service helps Canadian businesses grow by connecting them with its funding and support programs, international opportunities and its network of Trade Commissioners in more than 160 cities worldwide.