Home » Events » Opportunities for Canadian companies in the Polish and Ukrainian defence and security sectors & MSPO/NATO/DSEI
Webinar: Opportunities for Canadian companies in the Polish and Ukrainian defence and security sectors + MSPO/NATO/DSEI in September 2023
Date: February 28, 2023, 9:00-10:30 AM EST /// 3:00-4:30PM CEST /// 4:00-5:30 EEST
Target Audience: Canadian defence and security companies, actively exporting or export-ready, targeting Poland and Ukraine.
Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service at the Embassy of Canada to Poland and Ukraine invite Canadian businesses, associations and institutions to register for a free webinar on Poland and Ukraine’s defence and security sectors. The webinar’s objectives are to:
· Enhance your understanding of the Polish and Ukrainian defence industries, key players, opportunities, major developments and trends.
· Hear how you can join the Canada Pavilion at MSPO – Central & Eastern Europe’s largest defence and security trade show – in Kielce, Poland from September 5-8, 2023, which will feature buyers from Poland and across the region, including Ukraine. Please note that registration is now open. Click the attachment to learn more and to secure your spot!
· Learn about the 3 big defence and security events taking place in Europe in September 2023, and why you should attend each of them:
1) MSPO – September 5-8
2) ‘Doing Business with NATO’ (Canada House, UK) – September 11
3) DSEI – September 12-15
· Find out how CanExport could help fund your travel and participation at these events!
Register now to participate in this free webinar
For more information, contact:
· James Allan, [email protected] to learn more about this webinar, or to join the Canada Pavilion at MSPO 2023
· Lt. Col Stephen Cahill, [email protected] to learn more about the NATO event.
· CADSI, [email protected] and Pierre Kowlessar, [email protected] to learn more about DSEI