An introduction to project management for non-project managers
**Open to New Brunswick organizations only**
About this event
Running a business involves juggling many projects, but many SMEs don’t have anyone on staff with formal Project Management (PM) training. Project Management Lite will help you learn to apply PM principles to increase your success.
Facilitated by Marc Charbonneau, this two-part course will cover everything from defining your scope, estimating work and costs, establishing a plan, initiating the project, using metrics to track your progress, and harvesting lessons-learned at closing.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
• Recognize key PM concepts
• Understand the different stages of a project, and the inputs/outputs needed at each stage
• Identify metrics for tracking progress
• Analyze project performance and determine required actions
• Evaluate what went well and should be repeated, and what went wrong and should be avoided
This workshop is for you if:
• You struggle to keep your projects on time and on budget
• You don’t have much formal PM experience
• You are looking for ways to increase your success
Open to New Brunswick organizations only. Helping you #getbacktobusiness: LearnSphere’s ProfitLearn online workshops are being provided at a discounted rate, through our funding partners.
Follow these tips to make sure you don’t miss the online workshop: